Global Services has launched a new branding campaign that includes a new website and corporate logo. Global Services –Your Team for Winning Federal Contracts went live on May 10,2005. Much of the reasoning behind the company’s new branding was first and foremost to re-establish the organization as a new corporate entity that is separate from the old Global Services, Inc. that ended in December 2004. The new branding campaign also allows our company to reiterate our corporate commitment to work collaboratively with our clients to create customized business development solutions that match your specific federal goals and capabilities. Check out our new website at www.globalservicesinc.com
GSA IT Schedule 70 Has a New SIN Category
- Customer Relationship Management: will play a strong role in the new Service, helping FAS better understand customer requirements and become a strategic partner in helping to meet them.
- Acquisition Management: will ensure that FAS activities are fully compliant with laws, regulations and policies, and that operating practices are consistent across business lines and Regions.
- Integrated Technology Services: combines the information technology, professional services and telecommunications business lines.
- General Supplies and Services: groups GSA business lines that acquire a broad range of commercial products, as well as some closely-related services and GSA specialized logistics-based activities.
- Travel & Personal Property Disposal Services: The business lines in this portfolio will operate with their own respective supplier industries, but share commonalities that provide opportunities for synergy and scale.
A complete copy of the reorganization plan and the press release from GSA can be found at the following web address:https://www.gsa.gov/Portal/gsa/ep/contentView.do?contentId=18989&contentType=GSA_BASIC