Date(s) - 07/09/19
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The Tower Club
We are proud to sponsor LinkedIn for Government Contractors, a workshop presented by the GovCon Club Tower Club – Tysons Corner.
Is your company utilizing the power of LinkedIn to grow your business connections? With nearly 2.1M federal workers on LinkedIn, contractors can leverage this platform to connect with their target audience and implement marketing campaigns directly to decision-makers.
At this event, contractors will learn from Mark Amtower, a leading B2G LinkedIn expert & trainer and SME on GovCon Marketing.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to spot your target audience
- How to properly approach decision-makers
- How to establish team members as SMEs to make your company stand out from competitors
- How to employ free advertising techniques via team member profiles
- How to establish lead generation and long-lasting connections
Date & Time: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 7:30 am – 12:00 pm EST
For more detailed information and to register please click here.