Date(s) - 04/17/20
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Hosted By: GovCon Club
$25.00 – $50.00
The GovCon Club presents the NITAAC/Industry CIO-SP4 Virtual Chat
In federal contracting, the designation of a “Best-in-Class” contract or BIC, means the contract vehicle has OMB’s stamp of approval as a preferred government-wide solution that allows federal acquisition executives and professionals to leverage pre-vetted, government wide contracts to access an array of goods, services and solutions. The NITAAC CIO-SP3 and CIO-SP3 SB contracts have that designation and it’s expected their successors, CIO-SP4 and CIO-SP4 SB will also be BIC’s.
On Friday, April 17, 2020, the GovCon Club hosts a web-based stop on the CIO-SP4 Roadshow called the NITAAC/Industry CIO-SP4 Virtual Chat. This event is an opportunity for companies in pursuit of the 10-year, $20 billion, IT services, Best-in-Class GWACs to hear from Government and Industry to increase their knowledge, their relationships and their strategies for developing a winning approach. The CIO-SP4 draft RFP was released March 27, 2020. This event will be your first opportunity to hear from NIH/NITAAC following the release of the draft.
- Welcome by Presenting Sponsor and GovCon Club Chair
- Comments from Keith Johnson, Contracting Officer, NITAAC CIO-SP3 and CIO-SP3 Small Business
- CIO-SP4 Update by Brian Goodger, Associate Director, NIH Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations
- NITAAC CIO Contracts Opportunity Outlook presented by Brian Friel of BD Squared
- NITAAC CIO-SP3/CIO-SP3 SB Teaming Best Practices Panel (featuring our very own, Martin Hicks, Director of Proposal Development, VP)
IMPORTANT: Tower Club members must register using the Tower Club Member ticket to have registration fee billed to their member account. All non-members must register using the General Admission ticket.
If you would like to attend, please click here.