Date(s) - 01/26/21
1:55 pm - 2:55 pm
Event Hosted By: The University of Tennessee Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
Point of Contact: Jutta Bangs 865-483-0623; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the GSA Schedule Right For My Company?
Ever since you registered in the Schedule for Award Management (SAM) database to be able to do work with the federal government, you’ve been receiving telemarketing by people who insist that you need GSA Schedule – the so-called magic bullet to selling to the federal government. Is it really that valuable?
This webinar is designed to give your business insight into the General Services administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) program. This program can be an important tool for selling to government buyers, but the benefits aren’t there for every business. We’ll discuss the program in its entirety. You’ll learn whether you qualify for a GSA schedule, as well as what will be necessary to keep the contract long-term and actually generate revenue.
By the end of this discussion, you should have a better idea if the program is a good fit for your company.
About the Instructor
Courtney Fairchild is the co-founder, President, and CEO of Global Services. She has been a proud Washington DC business owner and a passionate supporter of small businesses. With more than 20 years in the arena of federal proposals & GSA Schedules, her leadership of Global Services has empowered companies with over 2,500 contract awards in excess of $20 billion in value. Ms. Fairchild holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Georgetown University.
**This presentation is part of the Tennessee PTAC’s 2021 TN Procurement Opportunities Conference, where attendees can learn how to do business with the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center.**
2021 TN Procurement Opportunities Conference
- Hear from Judy Bradt (Amazon #1 Bestselling Author & Speaker) how to “Win your meeting and get invited back!”
- Learn about contracting opportunities and how to do business with the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center.
- Hear from NASA prime contractors on how to do business with them and about upcoming opportunities:
- Dynetics, Jacobs Space Exploration Group, SAIC Supply Chain Management, The Boeing Company, Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Matchmaking opportunities with local, state, and federal agencies and prime contractors.
CONFERENCE SPONSORS: First Horizon, TSBDC, Anderson County Chamber of Commerce, University of Tennessee-Center for Industrial Services PTAC, TN Small Business Development Center at Roane State Community College
Organizations participating in matchmaking:
- BAE Systems
- Blount County
- City of Knoxville
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Governor’s Office of Diversity Business Enterprise (GODBE)
- Hensel Phelps
- Jacobs Space Exploration Group
- Knoxville Community Development Corporation (KCDC)
- Knox County Government
- Knoxville Utilities Board (KUB)
- Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Nashville Airport
- National Aerospace Solutions (NAS)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- Teledyne Brown Engineering
- The Boeing Company
- University of Tennessee
If you would like to attend, please click here.