Customized Solutions to Proposal Management
Global Services’ proposal experts worked collaboratively with the Celestar Capture team to create a seamless, effective proposal management process for SIA3. We employed best practices and our expertis to help Celestar submit a winning proposal for SIA3. Additionally, we continue to provide a customized and streamlined proposal response process for task order response.
- Celestar was one of 16 firms awarded the SIA3 ten-year IDIQ contract valued at $17B.
- Celestar won the first competitive SB TO and have since won 5 additional TOs.
- Successfully managed a highly detailed proposal effort that included a classified scenario portion and multiple supporting teaming partners.
- Established a streamlined proposal response process to rapidly respond to TO proposals concurrently.
Discover the Power of our Results.
About AR Services
AR Services helps federal entities manage their programs and operate more efficiently with standout capabilities and strategies.
We work tirelessly to ensure our client’s success. In order to guide Celestar to continuous wins on SIA3, our team implemented some of the following solutions:
- Process: Establish a streamlined system, including schedules, to respond to the IDIQ and subsequent task orders.
- Personnel: Experienced proposal manager to lead the process.
- Maintenance: Ongoing editing and critical technical writing to ensure Celestar’s limited TO responses, often less than 10 pages, made a strong impact.
Overcoming the Obstacles
Winning the SIA3 IDIQ contract was a crucial milestone for Celestar to expand their presence within the US Defense and Intelligence communities. Their challenges included:
- Obtaining: Securing a must-win contract and the subsequent task orders.
- Large Team: Managing a large team and keeping them in-sync and on schedule. Especially with multiple companies working to support one response.
- Compliance & Complexity: Highly detailed proposal effort, including a classified scenario portion and multiple teaming partners.