Date(s) - 01/27/22
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Ever since you registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to do business with the federal government, you’ve been probably receiving calls from telemarketers insisting that you need a GSA Schedule – the so-called magic bullet to sell to the federal government. But is it really that valuable? Are you actually eligible to bid?
A GSA Schedule can be an important tool for selling to government buyers, but not every business can benefit from it. Understanding what is involved in getting a GSA Schedule and what’s required to keep it long-term is essential before making a proper Bid/No Bid decision.
This webinar is designed to achieve the following results:
- Give you insight into the workings of the General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) program;
- Assess if you qualify for a GSA schedule given the proposal requirements;
- Help you understand the basis of award for pricing and the future implications of the Price Reduction Clause;
- Teach you from a compliance perspective what will be necessary to keep the contract and generate revenue;
- Help you decide, ultimately, if the program is a good fit for your company.
About the Instructor
Courtney Fairchild is the co-founder, President, and CEO of Global Services. She has been a proud Washington DC business owner and a passionate supporter of small businesses. With more than 20 years in the arena of federal proposals & GSA Schedules, her leadership of Global Services has empowered companies with over 2,500 contract awards in excess of $20 billion in value. Ms. Fairchild holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Georgetown University.