Date(s) - 11/20/19
8:15 am - 8:35 am
2019 Corporate Networking Breakfast
Global Services is a proud sponsor of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and its mission: a world free of MS. On Wednesday, November 20, 2019, the MS Society is hosting a Corporate Networking Breakfast to discuss upcoming initiatives, the importance of corporate partners, and how their support transforms company morale and the lives of those suffering with MS. President & CEO, Courtney Fairchild was invited to speak on the panel of Corporate Sponsors to discuss her role in fundraising and sponsorship at the MS Society and how that work has impacted Global Services‘ mission.
Speaker: Courtney Fairchild, President & CEO, Global Services
- Check-in & Networking: 7:30-8:00am
- Brief Program: 8:00-8:15am
- Q&A Panel: 8:15-8:35am
- Brian Pickerall, Vice President, Infrastructure and Environment, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Rob Harnett, Tax Partner – Alternative Investments, KPMG
- Courtney Fairchild, President & CEO, Global Services, Inc.
- Networking: 8:35-9:00am
For more detailed information about the event and to RSVP on behalf of your business (by Tuesday, November 12, 2019), please click here.